Financial Law Lawyers in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
Financial Law Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE) | AAB Law Firm
AAB’s team has years of experience with the UAE banking and finance industry. As a law firm based in the UAE and focused exclusively on UAE laws, we provide a renowned service to individuals, families, and SMEs seeking assistance with banking & finance advisory or legal cases.
AAB is a law firm that excels in the understanding of laws across the UAE and has a deep-rooted grasp of the social norms in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain. This allows us to provide a caliber of representation to our clients that defines industry standards.
We specialize in but are not limited to the following Banking & Finance Legal Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE):
- Financial Litigation: We provide services to individuals, families, & SMEs that have been a victim to financial fraud ranging: this includes but is not limited to check bounces and fake checks.
- Financial Partnerships: Drafting contracts for partnerships that involve investment from two or more parties.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: We provide advice and guidance on mergers and acquisitions among SMEs.
- Project Finance: AAB’s team excels at providing individuals, families, & SMEs advice on project finance across the UAE.
- Anti-Monday Laundering Compliance Training: We provide SMEs compliance training to avoid unintentional scenarios of money-laundering that could cause punitive legal action.
- Defense Against Financial Litigation: AAB’s team is equipped with the experience to defend its clients who have become a victim of financial litigation whether it be due to fraud claims, issues with bank loans, or overwhelming credit card debt. We will provide services for arbitration and defense to develop favorable outcomes for our clients.
AAB specializes in both defense and prosecution in cases regarding banking and finance laws through financial law lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain.
We have successfully represented clients across the United Arab Emirates in various cases regarding banking and finance issues and disputes. Our team is ready to bring you convenience and relief as we bring experienced and professional handling to your case.
Get Your Free Lawyer Consultation Now; 24/7 Service Call (055) 932-2155
Financial Law in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
There are rapid and wide-ranging changes in financial markets around the world, and in the legal and regulatory environment in which they operate. This creates a demand for people with expertise in both finance and financial law.
Finance Laws relate to any statutes, policies, regulations or other forms of rules governing financial transactions in which one party raises money through borrowing, stock sales, bonds, or other means of investment.
Depth of Financial Law:
- Antitrust Laws - Antitrust laws are those laws designed to promote vigorous competition and to protect consumers from anti-competitive market practices.
- Bankruptcy Laws - Bankruptcy plays a role in finance laws with regard to the way financed debts are protected or discharged in the bankruptcy proceedings.
- Securities Laws - Securities laws play a heavy role in finance law. If a business issues publicly traded stocks, bonds, or any other financial securities, then it must comply with certain reporting and financial disclosure obligations as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).