Consumer Protection Lawyers in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
Consumer Protection & Competition Law Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE) | AAB Law Firm
As a law firm dedicated to the success of individuals, families, & SMEs, consumer protection laws are at the heart of sight. Our strength in this field lies in our continuous interaction with the average consumer. We offer advice on consumer protection laws to SMEs and help individuals and families represent and defend their consumer rights in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other emirates.
AAB is a law firm that excels in the understanding of consumer protection laws across the UAE and has a deep-rooted grasp of the social norms in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain. This allows us to provide a caliber of representation to our clients that defines industry standards.
We specialize in but are not limited to the following Consumer Protection & Competition Law Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE):
- Consumer Laws Advisory: AAB provided thorough and cost-effective advisory services on consumer protection laws to SMEs in the United Arab Emirates. Through our reach across the UAE, we provide a swift resolution to SMEs’ needs consumer law grasp in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain.
- Joint Ventures: Our lawyers have an abundance of knowledge on UAE competition laws and will provide all the necessary advice to allow SMEs to sustain successful joint ventures without breaking UAE laws.
- Commercial Arrangements: We offer consultation and advisory services to SMEs that partake in commercial agency arrangements such as franchise, distribution, agency & commission arrangements. Our deep-rooted knowledge of federal and local requirements in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain will ensure our clients do not break any laws that lead to crippling punitive measures.
- Representation: AAB provides litigation services and advice to consumers who feel their rights have been infringed upon.
AAB specializes in advisory services and consultation on consumer protection and competition laws through competition law lawyers & consumer protection law lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain.
We have successfully provided consultation and advisory to clients across the United Arab Emirates. Our team is ready to bring you convenience and relief as we bring experienced and professional handling to your concerns.
Get Your Free Lawyer Consultation Now; 24/7 Service Call: (055) 932-2155
Overview of Consumer Protection and Competition Law in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
Unfair and deceptive practices such as selling of defective or sub-standard goods, charging exorbitant prices, misrepresenting the efficacy or usefulness of goods, negligence as to safety standards, etc. became rampant in the market. In order to prevent consumers from being cheated and fair trade takes place in the market, consumer protection laws were designed.
Competition law or antitrust law has three main elements:
- Prohibiting agreements or practices that restrict free trading and competition between businesses.
- Banning abusive behavior by a firm dominating a market, or anti-competitive practices that tend to lead to such a dominant position.
- Supervising the mergers and acquisitions of companies, including some joint ventures.