Family Business Lawyers in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
Family Business Legal Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE) | AAB Law Firm
We are a law firm that understands the value family businesses play in the United Arab Emirates, and we know the care and bond between a family and its enterprise.
Members of our staff specialize in providing family business service in the UAE. Our deep-rooted grasp of local norms, laws, and Sharia allow us to provide you a service tailored to your needs.
We are ever-ready to assist individuals and families with family businesses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain.
We specialize in but are not limited to the following Family Business Legal Services in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE):
- AAB law firm provides the following for family businesses in UAE:
- Family Constitution
- Limited liability structure to lower your risks
- Arbitration of internal disputes
- Arbitration, litigation, & defense for conflicts with other businesses
- Transition: We have the legal acumen and the cultural awareness to transition business ownership within generation and, if needed, to divide it among family members; all accordance to local laws or Sharia—our legal service is tailored to your needs
- Employment: Our law firm provides creation of contracts and dealing with HR matters across all emirates.
- Real Estate: Our lawyers, legal consultants, and advocates provide advisory on land laws and arbitration for land disputes.
AAB specializes in legal services for family businesses through family business lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, & Umm al Quwain.
We have successfully provided consultation, advisory, representation, & arbitration to clients across the United Arab Emirates. Our team is ready to bring you convenience and relief as we bring experienced and professional handling to your concerns.
Get Your Free Family Business Lawyer Consultation Now; 24/7 Service Call (055) 932-2155
Family Business Law in Dubai & Other Emirates (UAE)
As the name implies, a family owned business is a business that remains in the family under ideal circumstances. The owner of a family owned business is likely to consider passing down his/her business to future generations in the event of his death. Companies law of the UAE prescribes a requirement of at least 51 percent to be locally owned therefore from a perspective of ownership and control, if one single family owns the majority shareholding, any such company may be categorized as a family business.